Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to the blog

Well, this is my first post. So exciting! I've always wanted to blog and it combines my two favorite things. Soccer and blogging. On this blog I will be blogging about the news and events of Sporting Kansas City (The Mighty Blues). I will also cover world and regional Kc soccer. Mostly the US men's national team and the Swedish Men's national team.

The people I would credit to getting me interested in blogging would have to be downthebyline and TheFull90. They really are just pure class. Excellent excellent excellent bloggers. So talented. I aspire to be like them. Go check them out, but don't forget to come back!

You can check me out on twitter at Evergeen138. You'd think it'd be Everblue138 but whatever. I am really looking forward to blogging, should be really fun!

On the blog you can expect game previews, transfer news, player injuries, and general good old Sporting Kc banter. I will strive to produce the best content humanly possible. Well guys thanks for checking this post out I'm sure this will be an exciting and rewarding experience. So that's all here guys, check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment